The following modern style Box Frames crafted of fine hardwoods, stained and varnished or painted with solid backing and skillfully mitered corners are available:
1. Standard Framing installed aligned directly against the sides of the canvas with no space between (see below).
2. Float Box Framing - with up to three quarters of an inch of spacing between the canvas and frame to provide the float box effect (see below).
3. Painted Frames - Standard and Float Box Frames can also be painted in a single color or - for float box frames - color combination to accentuate the work. Color choices are subject to our approval.
4. Other Framing Details
5. A Stain Finishes Color Chart - can be obtained on request using the contact form on the About Page.
Framing is priced based on the number of linear or running inches:
Standard framing - $2.50 per linear inch.
Float Box framing - $3.00 per linear inch.
Painted framing - add $1.00 per linear inch.
Example - linear inch frame size for a 20" x 16" canvas is 20" + 20" + 16" + 16" = 72 inches @ 2.50 per for Standard Framing = $180.00.
1. Framing is not included in the listed price of most paintings.
2. Most of my paintings are completed on Gallery Grade Canvases that do not require framing for display.
3. Framing may be included in the price:
4. Returning framed work:
Please submit any Questions about our Framing Options & Policy using the form on our Contact Page.